Free Hanging Honeycomb Blinds
Honeycomb Blinds and Pleated Blinds are perfect for all types of windows with a sill. When closed, both blinds offer a simple but stylish appearance. Both are similar in style, the only difference is, Honeycomb blinds are formed using two or more layers of material, whereas Pleated blinds are made using one. Honeycomb blinds lend themselves to being energy saving and noise reducing due to the pockets created in the pleat. We have a carefully designed range of colours and patterns available, with some beautiful bottom bars to choose from. Both blinds can be motorised.
Laskeys offer a stylish range of pleated blinds, which benefit from a subtle, elegant fitting, directly into the window frame for a clean finish. A clever design allows for personalised light and shade which can be easily manipulated.
If you have any questions regarding Laskeys range of Honeycomb Blinds and Pleated Blinds please Contact Us.
- Sleek Head and Bottom Rail available
- Available in Blackout or Dim-out
- Excellent for Blackout in bedrooms as can be taken very close to window recess preventing less light bleed
- Child Safe Cord Mechanism
- Very little window space required
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Easy to operate
- Can be stopped in any position, up, down or midway
- Light in weight